Self Directed Support, Direct Payments, ILF Funding
ICMS Can help manage your care package funding
We can open an account here to hold your funds and pay your care provider invoices, personal assistants salaries (see payroll below) and any other costs approved by the funding body. We can then provide evidence to the funding body to show how these funds have been spent.
Individual Cash Management Solutions (ICMS) is able to carry out all financial aspects of the service on your behalf as follows:
* Operating a separate bank account for you. The direct payment is paid into this account by the funding body and all costs, including salaries, employer’s liability insurance, pensions etc. are paid out of this account.
* Paying staff and issuing 13 payslips (4 weekly pay schedules). Payments direct to staff bank account
* Issuing P60 to staff at end of the financial year.
* Year-end payroll returns to HMRC electronically.
* Returns to local authority as required
* Processing pensions and keeping staff informed as required
How does it work?
If you decide to go ahead you would need to complete and return an employer information form with your details, so we can register you with HMRC.
Each employee would need to complete and return an employee information form to allow us to register them as employees on the PAYE system and begin to make payments. If they have a P45, this would also be helpful.
We can also arrange employer’s liability insurance for you as it is a legal requirement.
What does it cost?
We charge a one off set up cost and then a weekly charge for operating the payroll depending on the frequency of payment e.g. weekly, 4 weekly or monthly, and the number of staff to be paid.
Please contact ICMS for our current charges
How do I get started?
If you would like to use our services or simply want to discuss in more detail, simply ring our office where our staff will be happy to help you.